BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010

USA next year??

So, I am thinking about going to the USA next year to live there for 12 months as an Au Pair.
Problem: I need to go with an agency otherwise I dont get the right visa and those agencies are not really cheap. Anyhoo, I did some research already and found a cheap but still really good agency and believe it or not I really found 13 American states which would be okay for me to live in. 13 out of 50 XD Those states are:

  1. Washington mostely Seattle ;) 
  2. Oregon
  3. California just because of Los Angeles ;) 
  4. Montana
  5. Minnesota
  6. Oklahoma
  7. Maine
  8. New York near to the Canadian boarder so really near to Toronto
  9. Connecticut
  10. Massachussetts
  11. New Hampshire
  12. Vermont
  13. Wyoming

The others are generally toooooooooooooo hot during summer and not cold enough in winter I want snow for Christmas for crying out loud ;) 
I would have to come back to Germany first to get the visa and everything so I'd most likely go to America in October or November if everything works 

1 Kommentar:

  1. kannst du nicht auch innerhalb des jahres von einem ort zum anderen wechseln? das wär doch kewl!

    AntwortenLöschen