BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010

Toooooo much :)

Today has been a very busy day.
I had to call the PPS office to get my PPS number so S. can book the theory test for my driver's licence. I finally got through them after calling 5 times and I got my PPS number so thats sorted.
I also had to call a language school down in L. because I wanted to find out how much a preparation course for the CAE exam would cost. It would be 128€ for 16 hours a month which would be 8€ per hour, so thats okay and I would only do it for one month. I did an assignment test to see which English level I have and I got 61 out of 68 question answered rightly :) I could hardly believe it.
So I then looked up the exam schedule for this year although I was not really certain that I really wanted to do it this year. But I consired that it wouldnt be too bad if I did it this year. So I will do Paper 1-4 (the test consists of 5 papers) on 25th September and Paper 5 sometime between 18th and 26th September. The registration fee for the test is 165€.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen