BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Montag, 12. Juli 2010

Hermes & stupid neighbours

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!
Who do some people think they are???
My Dad sent a package over to me which - after 3 weeks- hasnt still arrived. So, he looked up the delivering status and it said it has been delivered. He then wrote Hermes an email and they said that it had been delivered to another house number(one house too far) AND it was delivered WITHOUT getting a signature from the acceptor! Are they even ALLOWED to do that??
Anyhoo, my hostmum went over to them yesterday and asked them. They said they brought the package back to the office in the village. But when S. asked which office and where she said "Oh, I saw the van and told the driver to get the package from us". So, basically, she kinda lied. But I dont have any evidence that she did or did not. Whatever she did with the package I hate her/her family.
I just cant understand why somebody would do something like that?
Well, anyhoo, I am more sorry for my Dad cause he spent all the money..............

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen