BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010

Post from Canada :)

(Yeah, I decided to write in English again)

Today, I got a letter from the Robins' family in Canada, it was dated 26 June 2010 :) So she wrote it on Sunday while watching the football match England - Germany (which by the way was an AWESOME game :) ) I didn't really expect to hear/read from them and now the letter is laying right next to me. Jeesh, the "kids" are so grown-up now. S. is now 18, M. will be 16 in August and J. is 10. M. will be away the whole summer and S. is just taking a year off before going to university.
A. wrote that she will tell everyone in her neighbourhood that I'd like to go to Canada as an Au Pair and that I am in Ireland at the moment.
She was really surprised when she received my letter, probably just as surprised as I was just a few seconds ago :)
And she finally managed to spell my name right she always wrote Isabelle cause she believed that that was my name :)
Im going to right back later so N. can send the letter from work

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen