BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

Best night EVER!!!!!!! XD

I went out with M. & K. last night. M. is from Finland and K. is from Germany and they are both au pairs and will also stay until next summer.
Anyway, we met at 5 in Dublin and went to a nice pub. After having a Bulmers there we went to have "dinner" at  McDonald's and the we went to THE gay club in Dublin.
We met a Swedish girl and a Swedish boy there, both friends of M. who work at H* just 10 minutes away from my house :) I. and F were really nice though I was really drunk :)
It was so much fun and F and I talked alot...well, he talked and I listened but it was nice :)
I hope we will go out together again next week.
Did I mention that I'm fucking tired?? I came home at 2 and got up at half 7 cause I had to babysit this morning. But the baby was in bed at half 8 so I could go back to sleep again, too :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen