BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Freitag, 10. September 2010

New girls and so on

Hi y'all,

Actually I don't really know what I should write. I'm at the local library, T. is next to me in his buggy. We've just been at the parent-toddler-group. It's funny how everyone thinks that I'm his mother. I always have to explain that they're wrong and that I'm just his au pair. And then they all are, like, "Yeah, you're looking so young." That's somehow annoying but I'm used to it as well.

Tonight, I'm going outr with some new girls (S., V., M and some I don't know yet). I think they're basically all from Germany so it's going to be great anyway. V. is coming home with me and then she'll stay until Sunday. I hope I can get her to help me paint the rest of my room tomorrow. Then I can finally hang up all of my pictures and the postcards I received so far.

I have to ask AerL*ngus if they can change my flight coming back from Germany so that I don't have to pay too much. We'll see and I hope they'll do it.

On Tuesday, I finished watching the fourth series of LOST and am now looking forward to buying the fifth but I think that has to wait until next weekend.

Yesterday, I enrolled for the Guitar course (Beginners again). So in two weeks I'll begin the chidlcare course and the Guitar lessons (again) and there will also be a very big appointment which I don't want to say any more about.

I think, that's all for today.

Cheers,
Isy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen