BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

The "Jedward" phenomenon & The laptop is broken

Hey lads,

I know it's been a long time since I wrote my last blog entry but that's because the hostfamily's laptop is broken so I can't use the internet at my HF's house anymore and have to go to the library. Since I usually have to take the baby with me I can't  stay very long so today is my chance because baby is asleep in his buggy.

Okay, so, what's new? All the girls I met here already went home, but don't worry, I already met new really nice girls (V,S,M&A from Germany and I from Italy). So, my social life is still great (:

Has JED*ARD arrived in Germany yet? Or anywhere else than Ireland and GB? If not, JED*ARD are Twins (Jo*n and Ed*ard) who were in last season of the british "X Factor" which is basically like "Deutschland sucht den Superstar" I think. They try to sing they ruined "As long as you love me" by "Backstreet Boys" and also "All the Small Things" by "Blink 182" but Irish and british girls love them simply because they are soooo crazy. I mean, look at their hairstyle. Their hair is standing up ALL THE TIME except for when they go to sleep and then they look almost normal and kinda sweet. They are 18, have always shared a bedroom and don't know how to cook, iron, etc. They have their own TV show now and I gotta admit that I watch it regularly just to make fun of them. You should really check them out 'cause as soon as the met Bustin Jieber YOU won't be spared anymore.

So, that's news from me for this week.

Cheers,

Isy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen