BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Dienstag, 21. September 2010

About a broken toe and a sick Isy

Jeez, those past two weeks were...incredible...hurtful... (:

On Friday two weeks ago, I broke one of my toes. I came from outside and I wanted to go into my room. It was raining so my shoes were wet. As I went into my room there was a big spider sitting in my doorway. I took a big step, slipped and fell on my right foot. Result: broken, nice black&blue&yellow looking toe (:  My toe still hurts when I walk ): Very nice. NOT!

Last Saturday, I wanted to meet a new Au Pair in town but my body was totally against it. I woke up at quarter to 8 just to discover that I was too hot under my blanket but too cold without it and that every part of my body hurt. I was spending the whole weekend at home due to a flu. It was SO boring!!!

I think I annoyed you enough now (:

Cheers

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hello there ;)

    broken toe and a flu sounds like a title for a hit ;) oh yes these huge bitchy spiders from ireland, who doesn´t know them ;)

    F.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hopefully I don't have to get you a big yellow warning sign: "Slippery when wet" :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo liebe Isy!
    Ich hoffe, dir geht es wieder besser!
    Liebe Grüße aus Norwegen!

    AntwortenLöschen